Seen QoS at last
Duggy
2009-05-17 04:36:29 UTC
I'm expecting a backlash against the current wave of ultra-serious Batman
films any time now.
The was a little from some viewers and reviewers, but not enough to
defeat the popularity.

If 3 is just as dark but doesn't work for audiences the darkness while
get blamed.

===
= DUG.
===
argento32
2009-05-18 15:21:42 UTC
Post by Duggy
I'm expecting a backlash against the current wave of ultra-serious Batman
films any time now.
The was a little from some viewers and reviewers, but not enough to
defeat the popularity.
If 3 is just as dark but doesn't work for audiences the darkness while
get blamed.
===
= DUG.
===
Thats for sure. Though everytime I hear some idiot say thank god
batman is being done right now unlike those tim burton films I just
want slap the hell out of them.