testing to see if there's life in this group
Alric Knebel
2008-08-19 03:23:43 UTC
I just bought a couple of Batman graphic novels, and I dropped by this group
to see what's going on. I haven't dropped by for a while, and I expected
with the release of THE DARK KNIGHT that there would be some buzz, about
what comics the story was derived from and so on. But there's nothing.
NOTHING. My reader shows the last date for a message was sometime in June,
2006. That can't be right.
Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com
Alric Knebel
grinningdemon
2008-08-19 18:32:19 UTC
Post by Alric Knebel
I just bought a couple of Batman graphic novels, and I dropped by
this group to see what's going on. I haven't dropped by for a while,
and I expected with the release of THE DARK KNIGHT that there would
be some buzz, about what comics the story was derived from and so on.
But there's nothing. NOTHING. My reader shows the last date for a
message was sometime in June, 2006. That can't be right.
There's more discussion (on Batman and DC in general) in the
rec.arts.comics.dc.universe group.
Alric Knebel