Really All-Star Batman
Will Dockery
2009-10-17 11:08:28 UTC
it's dubba dubba dubba dot cracked dot com and then
/blog/batman-the-fraternity-adventures/
Don't know what's googel's problems with me posting the whole link
but...
Jason "trust me, it's worth the effort " Todd
This should work?

http://www.cracked.com/blog/batman-the-fraternity-adventures/

This is some pretty classic stuff… what we might call “All-Star
Batman”.

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Jason Todd
2009-10-17 16:46:12 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
it's dubba dubba dubba dot cracked dot com and then
/blog/batman-the-fraternity-adventures/
Don't know what's googel's problems with me posting the whole link
but...
Jason "trust me, it's worth the effort " Todd
This should work?
http://www.cracked.com/blog/batman-the-fraternity-adventures/
Every freaking time I tried it it wouldn't post. Probably due to
google groups dickery more than anything else.

Jason "humbled" Todd
Will Dockery
2009-10-19 03:42:16 UTC
Post by Jason Todd
Post by Will Dockery
it's dubba dubba dubba dot cracked dot com and then
/blog/batman-the-fraternity-adventures/
Don't know what's googel's problems with me posting the whole link
but...
Jason "trust me, it's worth the effort " Todd
This should work?
http://www.cracked.com/blog/batman-the-fraternity-adventures/
Every freaking time I tried it it wouldn't post. Probably due to
google groups dickery more than anything else.
I don't know, but thanks for finding it, Jason.

David E. Powell
2009-10-19 04:11:04 UTC
Cracked is the best.

God I loved Severin's stuff growing up.