'Batman Live' -- New Costumes REVEALED
Alice King
2011-04-13 06:20:12 UTC
A live-action Batman play is all set to hit the road later this year --
and today in London, producers unveiled the new costumes ... and they
look pretty freaking sweet.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/batman_live_show_photos

"Batman Live" is NOT a musical like the Spiderman fiasco -- but
producers say it will feature stunts, pyrotechnics, illusions and video
screen sequences. The arena tour is set to start in Manchester in July
... followed by a North American tour in 2012.
Pat O'Neill
2011-04-14 10:14:26 UTC
Post by Alice King
A live-action Batman play is all set to hit the road later this year --
and today in London, producers unveiled the new costumes ... and they
look pretty freaking sweet.
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/batman_live_show_photos
"Batman Live" is NOT a musical like the Spiderman fiasco -- but
producers say it will feature stunts, pyrotechnics, illusions and video
screen sequences. The arena tour is set to start in Manchester in July
... followed by a North American tour in 2012.
Sorry--I hate the "armor" look to these costumes. It looks completely
phony, like they're hiding the fact the actors don't have the build
for the character (not that Batman should look like a weight-lifter
anyway).
A***@aol.com
2011-04-15 07:42:00 UTC
Post by Pat O'Neill
Post by Alice King
A live-action Batman play is all set to hit the road later this year --
and today in London, producers unveiled the new costumes ... and they
look pretty freaking sweet.
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/batman_live_show_photos
"Batman Live" is NOT a musical like the Spiderman fiasco -- but
producers say it will feature stunts, pyrotechnics, illusions and video
screen sequences. The arena tour is set to start in Manchester in July
... followed by a North American tour in 2012.
Sorry--I hate the "armor" look to these costumes. It looks completely
phony, like they're hiding the fact the actors don't have the build
for the character (not that Batman should look like a weight-lifter
anyway).
I have no interest at all in seeing Spiderman. I'd go see this show
though.